Printify is a fast growing transparent print on demand network, instantly connecting merchants to major Print Providers worldwide. Allowing them to sell custom printed products that are printed and shipped directly to the customer.
You can be a Printify Partner by spreading the word; share your affiliate link to your friends, write blogs and create content for your community. How you choose to promote is in your hands!
WooCommerce and WordPress make it possible for nearly anyone to set up an online store. However, if you want your store to succeed, you’ll need to pick the best WooCommerce hosting possible, so that you can focus on growing your business.
Benefits of WooCommerce hosting over generic hosting
The big benefit of WooCommerce hosting is that it can handle a lot of basic website maintenance, setup, and security for you. That means you can focus on the fun part – growing your store.
With WooCommerce hosting, you’ll typically get:
- Automated WordPress and WooCommerce setup so you can get right to work on your store.
- Daily backups, so your data is always safe.
- Increased security so you can protect your user information.
- Support staff who are experts when it comes to WooCommerce.
Six of the best WooCommerce hosting providers compared
For this section, we’re going to focus on six of the best WooCommerce hosting providers. We’ll talk about the features they provide, how intuitive they are to use, and the all-important pricing, so let’s get right to it!
SiteGround is one of our favorite all-around WordPress hosting companies. They offer great support, performance, and competitive pricing, as well as some WooCommerce-specific features. Let’s check them out.
SiteGround’s WooCommerce plans offer all the same features as their basic shared options. However, they do pack in a bit of extra functionality, including:
- WooCommerce (plus the Storefront theme) set up out of the box.
- A Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate to keep your shoppers’ information secure.
- Integrated Cloudflare Content Delivery Network (CDN) to speed up your store’s load times.
- PCI Compliant servers, on the highest tier.
- Free shopping cart installation for setting up your new store.
What’s more, the higher tiers provide even more features (as you’d expect), such as free backup restores and caching functionality.
Ease of use
Getting a WooCommerce store running with SiteGround is simple since they automatically set up the WooCommerce plugin for you, as well as a WooCommerce theme. This means you can hit the ground running and get to work on adding products right away.
However, SiteGround’s hosting control panel is a bit disappointing. While it does offer most of the features you need to manage your store, it is subjectively ‘clunky’. As such, finding the specific options you need can be difficult than other providers.
Bluehost is a popular WordPress host that’s officially recommended by the WordPress.org team. Bluehost offers affordable plans dedicated for WooCommerce that come with pre-installed WooCommerce, a free SSL, and more.
Because Bluehost has dedicated plans for WooCommerce, you’ll get a bunch of great features to make your store a success:
- A free online setup call to help get your store up and running.
- Preinstalled WordPress and WooCommerce, along with the official Storefront theme.
- A free SSL certificate to help keep your shoppers’ data safe.
- A dedicated IP address all to yourself.
You also get tons of general features like unmetered bandwidth, 100 GB SSD storage (unlimited storage on higher plans), and more.
Ease of use
Setting up WordPress and WooCommerce is super simple because Bluehost can pre-install both of those tools for you. That means you can get started building your store and adding products right away.
For additional actions, Bluehost has its own custom hosting dashboard that makes it easy to manage things like updates and caching/performance. They also still give you access to cPanel, as well, for more advanced tweaks.
DreamHost is a managed hosting provider that shines when it comes to WordPress. The company offers plans dedicated to WordPress users, and of course, separate options if you’re running a WooCommerce store.
Since we’re talking about managed WordPress hosting, DreamHost doesn’t skimp when it comes to WooCommerce-specific features. Some of the highlights are:
- Having WooCommerce and Storefront pre-installed and configured for optimal performance.
- Server-side protection against traffic spikes, slow site speeds, and hacking attempts.
- VaultPress backups that automatically protect your store’s data.
- You get the Jetpack Professional plugin for free, which includes some top store-enhancing features like authenticated customer logins, downtime monitoring, shipping rate calculations, and more.
- Up to three calls per month with DreamHost’s dedicated concierge support (and full access to regular channels).
- Free SSL certificate to keep your and your shopper’s data safe.
Combine those features, and it all adds up to a well-rounded WooCommerce plan.
Ease of use
Just as with SiteGround, you can get to work on your store right away after signing up with DreamHost thanks to the pre-configured WooCommerce.
As far as the DreamHost interface goes, it’s one of the most unique control panels we’ve seen so far. It includes a lot of options and is also easy to navigate. If you feel comfortable tinkering with your store’s back end settings, you’ll like DreamHost.
4. Liquid Web
Liquid Web is the most expensive WooCommerce hosting option on this list, but it offers great features and some value-added plugins and services which make that price a lot more palatable.
When it comes to the number of WooCommerce-specific features included, this managed WooCommerce host takes the cake. Here are a few of our favorites:
- WooCommerce set up out of the box, including the Astra Pro theme, and the Beaver Builder page builder plugin.
- Mobile optimization for all of your pages.
- Free SSL certificate to keep your store’s data secure.
- Abandoned cart technology via a partnership with Jilt. You can engage 50 shoppers for free.
- Value-added plugins from IconicWP included with your hosting for free, which add a variety of functionality to improve your store.
- Expert help to set up any parts of your store.
- Optional automated PCI compliance scans (for an extra fee).
Of course, the wealth of features here don’t come for free, and we’ll discuss this more in a minute.
Ease of use
The Liquid Web team will hold your hand through the entire process of configuring your WooCommerce store, which is a welcome feature.
They can help you set up additional payment gateways, add new products, and much more.
This means the platform is perfect if you need an extra bit of help to get things optimized and ready to roll. Plus, it comes with a pretty streamlined control panel that’s a pleasure to use.
Liquid Web offers plenty of options when it comes to plans.
The most basic WooCommerce offering starts at $39 per month and offers all of the features we’ve talked about above. The higher up you move along the scale, the more traffic you’ll be able to handle – but plans can (and do) get expensive very fast, topping out at $99 per month.
Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider powered by Google Cloud Platform and its premium network. Their infrastructure is heavily optimized for e-commerce solutions such as WooCommerce and is ready to handle traffic surges. Their plans come with an extended set of features and speed-focused architecture.
Here are a few features that make Kinsta’s WooCommerce hosting solution optimal for this purpose:
- One-click auto installer for WooCommerce in their MyKinsta dashboard.
- Six different types of backups: automatic backups every 24 hours, manual backups with one-click restore, environmental backups, full downloadable .zip backups, and add-ons for additional backups.
- Auto-scaling. Kinsta uses isolated software container technology so that resources are allocated to each site container automatically as needed.
- Free SSL, which you can install with a single click and the ability to upload your own custom SSL certificates.
- 24-hour support. Every site is monitored for uptime with 720 checks per day.
- Fast server-level caching in place (no plugins needed) with rules to ensure proper WooCommerce functionality.
Ease of use
Kinsta provides a custom-made site management dashboard, which is easy to handle for beginners. You can easily launch a store in a matter of seconds using the one-click auto installer for WooCommerce in their MyKinsta dashboard.
If you have an existing WooCommerce site with another provider you want to move from, they include free white-glove migrations. This means the Kinsta team will handle everything regarding a migration for you. Simply fill out the migration form and they’ll let you know when it’s ready to go live.
6. WP Engine
Like Kinsta, WP Engine is a premium managed WordPress host that makes a great option for hosting WooCommerce and WordPress. WP Engine’s infrastructure is able to handle large, high-traffic stores, and it offers tons of features to keep your site and its data safe.
WP Engine’s plans come packed with helpful features for your WooCommerce store:
- Free access to the Genesis framework and all the StudioPress child themes, which make a great option for a WooCommerce store.
- Free SSL certificate to keep your store’s data safe and secure.
- Integrated CDN for faster global performance.
- Built-in staging environment to safely test changes to your store before you push them live.
- Automatic backups to make sure you never lose your store’s data.
In addition to lots of general WooCommerce features, WP Engine also has its own WP Engine Ecommerce Toolkit plugin that helps optimize your store’s performance and give you access to key performance indicators (KPIs). It also adds other goodies like one-tap payments, auto-logout, and more.
Ease of use
WP Engine uses its own custom hosting dashboard that, while it might not be the most beginner-friendly dashboard in the world, still makes it pretty easy to perform key actions for your store.
Additionally, WP Engine does a great job of going above and beyond to make your store a success, with features like that WP Engine Ecommerce Toolkit, as well as page performance tools and the included Genesis framework.
Which WooCommerce hosting provider is right for your store?
As you might suspect, there’s no single WooCommerce web host that fits the bill for every user.
- 💰 SiteGround or Bluehost are good options if you’re on a budget. Both offer all the core WooCommerce hosting features you’ll need for under $10 per month.
- 🤩 In contrast, DreamHost strikes a great balance between price, performance, and the number of WooCommerce-specific features it offers, making it a good middle ground between the other options.
- 🏎️ Finally, Liquid Web takes the crown when it comes to sheer functionality and ease of use. You also get a lot of extra WooCommerce functionality via the bundled IconicWP plugins and Jilt abandoned cart tools. However, it’s a more expensive option, which is something to consider.
1) Creative Market is the world’s marketplace for design. Bring your creative projects to life with ready-to-use design assets from independent creators around the world.
You must know…
Amazon.com eGift Cards are available from $5 to $500
For more information, visit Amazon.com
Amazon.com eGift Cards are available for buying with PayPal here:
- PetrAlex.agency – just name your price (egift amount)
- Buy amazon egift cards with PayPal at CallingMart.com – low commission only $1
- You may continue this list in comments …
P.S. If you wish to buy Amazon eGift Card with PayPal with ( giftcardbin, egifter ) ensure you make use of VPN if You are outside of the USA. The reason is that – to buy Amazon gift card with PayPal is only available to users in United State with verified PayPal account.
What is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is the process of selling a product without the responsibility of carrying inventory or shipping the goods. Notably, dropshippers can set their own product prices. The product manufacturer is responsible for manufacturing the product, maintaining inventory and shipping the goods to the customer.
As you probably know, AliExpress is an extremely popular retail platform, whose order volume exceeds that of Amazon and eBay combined. And AliExpress’ prices are so low that you can multiply them by 10 and still have the best offers in your market.
No wonder that so many online entrepreneurs are keen to start a drop shipping business with AliExpress.
And today starting this kind of business is easier than ever. Because there is AliDropship Plugin! It’s the unique WordPress based solution to assist with the creation of AliExpress drop shipping stores and easy importing of Ali products. You can have your own webstore built in minutes. This tool is so easy to manage, that even a kid can launch a drop shipping store with its help!
Key benefits of AliDropship plugin:
– Fully compatible with WooCommerce
– Simple and user-friendly interface
– Easy product search and instant upload
– Live stats and auto updating
– Built-in themes optimized for high conversions
– Free lifelong support and updates
And in case you want a 100% hassle-free start, you can order a turnkey custom drop shipping store from AliDropship professional team, and begin getting revenues right away.
Told you it was easy. It’s also really fun!
In e-commerce, there’s been a lot of talk about drop shipping.
If you are not familiar with drop shipping, it’s a business model where you, as a store owner, don’t need to buy products in advance. You just add a necessary product to your site and when someone purchases it, you buy it from a supplier who ships this item directly to your customer.
So, when starting an online business, it lets you easily avoid the hassles of things like developing products, tracking inventory, setting up warehouse space, and maintaining a confusing shipping/receiving infrastructure.
Drop shipping is considered a low-risk business model making it great for new entrepreneurs.
Are you ready to start drop shipping business?
As soon as it’s done, you can start marketing to get your sales.
If you shop on Amazon, you’re going to love this easy money-saving trick.
Honey is a popular browser add-on that automatically applies coupon codes at checkout–and now, it also finds better prices on Amazon for you, immediately.
I know what you’re thinking: doesn’t Amazon do this already? Kinda, but you have to do a little digging first. Ever think you have the best price and then realize it’s $20 more at checkout after sales tax and shipping? Honey now brings the best final prices to the forefront after automatically comparing every top-rated seller in the Amazon marketplace (so you know those poorly-rated sellers are filtered out).
We also let you know if you can save a lot just by waiting a couple of days for delivery. Yeah, 2-day shipping is awesome, but so is having options. Especially if those options save you money.
Here’s how the new feature works:
Shop on Amazon as usual. If Honey finds a better deal, a little tag will appear showing you how much you could save by buying the same item from a different seller.
We take into account the final price of the item (including sales tax and shipping), seller rating, delivery time, and Prime status — so you can still get your Prime deals.
If you want the lower price, you can just add it to your cart with one click.
And if you do find the best price, we’ll let you know. So you never have to wonder if you got the best deal.
Honey now also shows you every item’s price history and even emails you when your item’s price drops, so if you’re looking for an all-in-one tool that saves you money, this is a great one to try.
Do not forget about best online cashback sites …
Enter for your chance to win a 2016 Toyota Highlander Limited Premium.
Winner can choose to accept a $50,000 cash prize instead.
The 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybird Limited Platinum features:
- All-Wheel Drive
- 3.5L V6 Hybrid Engine, ECVT
- MSRP Total Price: $51,385
- MPG: City 28/Highway 27
- Heated seats
- SiriusXM AM/FM/HD
- Front fog/driving lights
- Parking assist
- Leather seat trim
- Driver lumber support
- Navigation system
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
How to Enter:
Hi there, are you still getting to grips with cashback?
Quidco – The UK’s #1 Cashback & Voucher Codes Site.
Since joining Quidco I’ve been able to earn cashback at loads of High Street favourites like M&S, Tesco, Boots and Amazon.
How does it work? Quidco rewards you with cashback every time you shop by simply passing on the retailer commission to your account.
You can earn an average £500 a year, which I find very tempting…
Moreover, earn £2.50 cashback every time you successfully introduce friends, family, colleagues, and your social media pals to Quidco.
Do you know another UK cashback platform?
Let me know it in comments!
Hey, I’m a member of TopCashback, and I’ve made some great savings so far on my online shopping. There are no catches, and it’s completely free to join. So, why don’t you join too?